Digital Media Intern for AYWA LONDON
Aywa London is looking for a social media creative and energetic team member to join the brand.
Aywa London is a British luxury womenswear brand. Each piece is an exclusive one-off and handcrafted in the UK using excellent quality cloths from artisans around the world. The brand has influenced the evolution of the abaya – being featured in Vogue Arabia, CNN Arabic and Sayidaty.
The role is primarily to create and manage the story telling side of the brand.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing the social media accounts
- Creation and curation of social media content
- Helping to post social media content across social channels in line with the plan
- Helping to build social media following
- Prepare and execute newsletters
- Support with customer service enquiries
- Carry out brand research and collaboration enquiries
- Knowledge of the Arabic language is beneficial, but not essential
The ideal candidate
- Genuine interest in luxury fashion and the brand
- Enthusiastic about social media and content creation
- Awareness of Middle Eastern fashion market would be beneficial but not essential
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
Minimum internship period up to 3 months
Get in touch! Hello@aywa.co.uk